Monday, February 27, 2006

life back home...

a couple of paragraphs from uncle b --

"I continue to enjoy your blog, and now John's, along with K's you all have more than doubled the resources that I access on the computer. I am very impressed with the quality of content, and the humor. I am not ready to post. I think I am more comfortable in the person to person, conversational style.

I visited with Dad today. He was very alert, recognized me before I said anything to him. He is eating well but not gaining weight. I cleaned and shaved him, for which his best caregiver was so grateful I thought she was going to cry. I guess he hasn't been very cooperative lately. Picture him happy because that is what he is most of the time. There were little animals playing in the residence today and they were too cute to describe. A puppy, owned by the caregiver, and the resident cat, were running, and wrestling, and entertaining us, and of course Dad was delighted."


wonderful update and great to hear about the little animals that the clients can enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment