Tuesday, March 14, 2006

my bad...

reading through other people's blogs can be interesting, illuminating, humorous, shocking, validating, etc. etc. etc. i know that when you quote another blogger you are supposed to give credit, trackback, or otherwise acknowledge the owner, but the person i got this from is someone i do not know, feel absolutely no connection with, have no desire to alert to my presence, and would never read except this person is an inadvertent friend of a friend and the posts are unavoidable inasmuch as they are displayed in the friend's area.

with all that qualifying out of the way, here is the post that i thought was funny simply because i've been in situations where things heard are not what was said:

"Sam walks by my desk on the way to the bathroom. He pauses and whispers to me, "My butt itches very much." I look up from my work and say, "WHAT did you say??? My butt itches????" I start to giggle and Sam replies, "No I said, my budget just went way up." Oh. I keep laughing about it for a while."

name changed to protect the guilty.

i'm feeling -- there but for the grace of god...
Global Dance Project -- Krishnamurti Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment