Monday, July 31, 2006

enjoy!

my favorite internet music station is overxposure.fm -- they are so great but lately i've noticed that i turn the sound off more and more. today i finally read a little blurb that said they had changed around their format -- that explains why i was becoming dissatisfied.

now the part of the station that is most likely to play the stuff i like is called Low Mercury. they've moved away from the name FrostByte Groove Lounge, which i thought was cool, and replaced it with Groovera, which i think stinks. they've also added a section called Ambient Popsicle, which has more vocals than the other two.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I listened (I've been listening to stuff in iTunes more lately because I imported a lot of my CDs and now have *cough* 2.5 days worth of music, 950 tracks.

    Good to know they're keeping the good stuff, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Low Mercury" stuff is the best. It sounds like the music you'd want to hear in a cozy bistro 'round midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah -- i really like it and it's nice not having to listen to the crap along with it!

    ReplyDelete