Wednesday, July 05, 2006

universal learning

“So that’s how I’m doing. How are you?” Soulle 103-1610 was happy and rested, and looking forward to getting caught up with her friend again.

Soulle 103-1611 was still dealing with the effects of her last class. “It was difficult. I accomplished my Self-Purpose and my Other Purposes, but my Challenges ended up being so challenging that I almost put my Gain/Fall Ratio in the negative. It worked out, but I wouldn’t want to repeat that exact assignment.”

Soulle 103-1610 sent soothing, supportive thoughts to her friend. “Have you worked out another class or has Spirgui indicated Restaway?”

“Actually, we had Deep Talk on that recently. It is felt that I should Immediately Immerse myself with a new task. It’s exciting to think about because there are some real pluses, but I’m going to have Challenges similar to what I just experienced, so I know ahead of time that it will be hard.”

“Wow, ImmeImmer. Either you did really well or really badly to get that quick turn-around.”

“I know. I still have some Resting Time, but I’m actually looking forward to jumping right back in. Maybe I can handle my Cs better this way ..... still fresh and all that.”

“Has your Place and Length been worked out?”

“Yes, it’s MW2-64 and 200 years before my last time. I’m still deciding, but I think Male with 65 years.”

“Back to Earth?! I always get very nervous about those Earth classes -- they can be very stressful.”

“Yes, but you learn so much. I will have three OPs and only one SP. I usually do really well on my OPs and my G/F ratio on my SPs is always plus. The Cs are going to definitely be that -- challenging -- but ImmeImmer should help with recovery on those issues.”

“Oh!” said Soulle 103-1610, “I feel The Pull so I must go to the place. I wish you energy and starlight on your assignment, and will see you at the next Resting Time.”

“Good-bye. Love and starlight to you, friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment