Friday, February 16, 2007

take a break

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and, whatever you hit, call it the target." -Ashleigh Brilliant

"I am firm. You are obstinate. He is a pig-headed fool." -Katharine Whitehorn

"When I was born I was so surprised that I didn't talk for a year and a half." -Gracie Allen

"A sobering thought: What if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?" -Jane Wagner

"It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age he had already been dead for two years." -Tom Lehrer

"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" -Dave Barry

"The second day of the diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it." -
Jackie Gleason

"I went to a fight the other day and a hockey game broke out." -Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment