Tuesday, October 16, 2007

not my problem anymore

well, that was interesting.

shopping online is usually not a hassle for us. until this one.

i ordered 6 items from Serengeti catalog, associated with NorthStyle catalog, on the 8th. when i checked the order just now, thinking it surely should have arrived by now, it was still in the warehouse.

hmmmm, still in the warehouse. WTF??!

so i called and the gal put me on hold. then she switched me to customer service. then he couldn't figure out why the order hadn't gone out. so i asked for the supervisor. she was one of those types who kept interrupting me. she finally said she would send it out overnight. fine, i said, but what about the trouble i had trying to place this order online (it wouldn't take the credit card -- which has NEVER happened with any other company before -- i'd had to call in the order). i must have been typing something in wrong, she said. WTF??! this has been my problem?

fine, go ahead and send the order, i said, then take me off your mailing lists. fine, she said.

fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment