Sunday, June 01, 2008

happy feet

there are a number of things that i really love, or at least enjoy with total abandon. one of these is my job. another is the music i listen to when i'm at my computer. groovera, specifically Low Mercury, is just the ult when i need to have music in my ears.


some of my favorite groups, which i wouldn't have known about except for Low Mercury, are: Alexander Chereshnev, All India Radio, Anyma, Bluetec, B-Tribe, Chilled C'Quence ... my list goes on and on. so far i have 1384 titles in my list, although for sure they're designated as to ones i love and ones i C-A-N-N-O-T stand.

and it is my definite luck and happiness to be asked to be part of the new Team Groovera! i'm tickled about this volunteer opportunity since i love the station so much. there are four of us (five counting the founder) who will be helping out and we're from all across the country. wish me luck as i get into the groove with this new endeavor. i'm really looking forward to it!!

tune in and listen to really great stuff!!! no ads, all music, 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment