Tuesday, January 20, 2009

and then ...

but i forgot to tell you about an additional detail at my nexus appointment. along with getting your fingerprints, they take your picture. not a big deal, right? after all, any picture which is taken by a regulatory agency is probably going to be crap, so no worries.

hahaha. this guy said he was going to take my picture, reached over and picked up a small white ball with a long cord on it, and held it up. my automatic reaction, i swear to god, was to move out of the way. which i did. i flinched and moved slightly to the side. then i caught myself and tried to just chill, but found myself starting to turn my back. honestly, what was wrong with me???

but it was sooooooo weird and i couldn't keep from trying to avoid the thing and it was so ridiculous and i started to laugh and he said 'got it'.

thank god.

i tried and tried later to figure out what that was all about and could only figure that, since i am totally not used to little white round cyclops cameras, i must have instinctively thought it was like a squirt gun and i was trying to avoid it.

whatever. it was hilarious in a really stupid-feeling sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment