Monday, April 06, 2009

spot the train

yesterday we went down to see the seattle family. i started to say we drove down but, actually, we took the train!! yay, the train!! i love taking the train -- it's just a nice, smooth trip. and the bathrooms are certainly bigger than in airplanes! it was so great to see the grandaughter again and the son and dau-in-law too, of course. i always end up wishing we lived a lot closer!

funny thing about seattle though -- my allergies were sooooooooo much worse there than they are up here!! about an hour after we got there, my nose started to close up, then alternately ran and kept me from breathing (interesting how it does that) while my eyes set about trying to itch me crazy. it definitely reminded me of the reasons i was glad to move away from the midwest. and no, i can't use those prescription nose sprays which work so well.

regardless, it was great to see the kids again! yay, weekends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment