Saturday, May 30, 2009

nefarious people

my ex-boss is at it again! what a brat! she retired in january and thinks now she can just do as she pleases!

she came out to work yesterday wearing cropped pants! and you remember the last time she showed up she was wearing jeans! blue jeans!

honestly, the woman has no shame, flaunting her independence and showing she's bound by no rules! but hey -- it doesn't bother us. we don't talk about it more than 6 or 7 times exclaiming that she's a rascal with her machiavellian ways. i mean, really ... it's no big deal.

where's my kleenex?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    you are too funny! love, you know who

    ReplyDelete
  2. at my new job we get to wear BLUE jeans on CASUAL friday and I just love it! nothing unprofessional about it. what's unprofessional is someone wearing jeans with holes or dirty sneakers.

    did I mention I have my own office too? no cubicle walls, no desks lined up in a row, no constant flow of traffic, etc.. I'm a happy camper, yes I am... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue jeans on casual friday? how in the world do you get to do that? i mean, shouldn't the same rules apply to us all? grrrr...

    ohmygod, your own office! how nice to not have people drop by to talk just because THEY are bored or to not have your tape dispenser disappear or your pens. sheesh!

    ReplyDelete