Sunday, August 02, 2009

not overpowering, just nicely subtle

i love those bars of soap which are made by home-makers and very small business people. my favorite, so far, is a company in iowa and since they're in the midwest, they are, it goes without saying, very nice people. i really like their bar of soap which is shampoo!! the smell i prefer is the peppermint and tea tree bar and it really does nice things with my hair -- nothing fancy, just very nice hair.

my second favorite is the townsend bay soap company -- their townsend bay rum soap smells just softly wonderful!! i kept a bar by my computer at work for a long time simply because the smell was so pleasing! then i finally showered with it and promptly ordered a bunch more!

and i just discovered molly's soap when we went over to winthrop. you can see her soaps here.

fragrances really work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment