Sunday, February 12, 2012

hand lotion

i am very particular about my hand lotions. a lot of them are really stinky. i mean, some fruity thing or some exotic something-or-other which totally makes me gag! other lotions are too greasy or too waxy.

but my daughter-in-law gave me this one which says it's for very dry skin but it doesn't claim a fragrance. it has one though. everytime i put it on i immediately find myself sitting in the weeds behind a big old barn on a gorgeous sunny day popping a new piece of bubble gum in my mouth. and i love it!

i mean, it sounds weird. but the fragrance is so clean and woodsy and happy and child-like. and i used the last of it last night. it's just sad.

wait! hold the phone! i just read the back of the tube. they say rainmakers of shea and cocoa butter, sunflower, soybean, ginseng, aloe, gentian root, murumuru, mango, kokum butter, boise oil, palmarosa, galbanum and grapefuit.

nah ... sunshine, bubble gum and weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment