Saturday, February 02, 2013

these pix are pretty good -- i've added captions.

"But, but, but, I, I told you last week about the deadline ...."
"Those damn broads! Where are they? What do they think we're running here anyway? *chomps on cigar*"
"Well, *shuffles feet*, humph, I just thought you might need the money, that's all. *quietly leaves the room*"
"Hey Joey, come on, come on! Let's go play on the new swings!!  Come on, Joey!"
"Well, Janie, I know I should have said something sooner, but I have to think about things, you know. I like  you a lot, and I sure wish you'd stay here instead of going with him. Will you at least think about it?"
"Oh my gawd, Mabel -- it's a flying saucer! Come see this!"
"Yeah, well, ya sees, it was like this, Boss. He takes out this big gun, ya sees, and, I dunno, I jus thought I should handle it, ya sees."
"I beg your pardon, Marianne, but I distinctly remember saying the Brewster's tuxedo event was tonight and the plebian mud-wrestling charity was tomorrow night."
"Aw, come on Mazie. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just a galoot sometimes. I'm sorry."
"Oh Arty, don't be such a fussy-pants. I'm going to wear the shirt and tie tonight, and you can wear it tomorrow. Besides, you know you look good in ruffles."
"Aw, Ma ... I didn't mean to run through your flowers again. Please stop crying. I'll be more careful, I promise."
"I didn't do it! I didn't do it, ya see. Ya can't prove nuttin'!"
"Um. *cough* Um, Jack ... do you see that, Jack? That, um, that woman doesn't have anything on. Um, Jack?"
"Well, yes, she was a lovely person, lovely really. And was always nice to me and Drummond even though we didn't fit into her crowd."
"What? What? What? Ohmygawd, ohmygawd. They'll kill me! I told you to take it to the other store! The other store! What am I going to do now? Ohmygawd!"
"Trust me, Gonzo, it doesn't hurt. Just tape one end to the top of your nose and the other end to your forehead and you can breathe all night long. Really."

No comments:

Post a Comment