Thursday, May 10, 2007

job worries

i'm into my second week of work and i'm wondering if i may not be able to keep this job after all. tuesday i had to go to the post office to pick up a bunch of boxes. they were heavy. not only do i not want to lift heavy boxes, my arm doesn't want me to. so it's a dilemma since there was nothing in my job description about lifting heavy boxes or i wouldn't have applied for the job.

i talked with my acting super about it figuring the sooner we address the issue the better. she was totally professional, listening to me and not commenting about the outcome. when my real boss comes back from her trip, the issue will be addressed. i'd just as soon keep the job since it was so hard to get, since i like the people, and since i like the job. plus i'm an excellent employee so they would be short-sighted to get rid of me.

stay tuned for the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment