Thursday, October 09, 2008

poor yorick

hello again!

i don't know how it ends up that i have no time, but it's true. i need to tell you about my trip with my girlfriend, but it's time for me to get ready for work so ... alas.

i have another vignette i need to put in, but no time ... alas.

and i have other details i need to impart, but ... alas.

and it doesn't look like it's going to get a lot better. but i will try. for now -- the trip was great, the vignette is two-parts, my daughter-in-law had emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and they hadn't even know she was pregnant but she's fine now, i'm getting a new computer, my grandaughter's first birthday is next monday, and i know there are more things which, of course, i can't think of now.

later.

alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment