Thursday, February 05, 2009

i'm gonna wash that stuff right outta my hair ....

the daughter-in-law got me some neat soap for christmas. it smells exactly like chocolate milk. last year she got me this gift thingy which had some lavender vanilla hand lotion in it. i always put that cream on my hands every night because i loved falling asleep while i was smelling it. it was heavenly.

at any rate, i was looking online, trying to find some lavender vanilla products. i came across this web site from iowa called prairieland herbs. they have a shampoo BAR which i just had to try. i chose the peppermint and tea tree and have absolutely loved it!! they suggest to use a vinegar rinse for the first week while your hair is recovering from the commercial stuff you've used on it forever.

i've been using it for about 2 weeks now (the bar lathers up just fabulously) and sometimes i still use the vinegar rinse and sometimes not. but my hair is soft and a prettier color (brown with 'clear' hairs mixed in) than it was before. and i think it holds my style better, too.

i really happy with it and plan on continuing buying it. if you want a kick, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment