Thursday, October 08, 2009

oh noes!

i was late this morning. late for waking, that is. when it got to be 40 minutes later than the usual time i put in an appearance and i still hadn't shown my bleary face, the husband rousted me out of this really great dream.

every-once-in-a-while i dream about getting food in a cafeteria. one of the places in my dreams has this really great selection of cinnamon rolls. not the crap that you can get in the malls, but the old-fashioned kind we used to get in the school cafeteria. this place seems to be a hospital, rather than a school, but the food is outstanding.

last night's dream, however, took place in the student union of my alma mater. it had almost the same layout, too, but, as dreams usually are, there were differences. at any rate, this cafeteria had a lot of stuff -- several islands full -- and what i had finally decided on, after wandering all over to view the different selections, was a piece of prime rib and a potato with a little bit of gravy and salad on the side. that was exactly when the husband woke me up!

whoa was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment